"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

GLOBAL COOLING? Sure looks like that to me...

National Climatic Data Center/VIA DRUDGE - for the USA:
  • 52nd coolest October on record (1895-2006).
  • All regions near to or below normal temperature (first time since February 2003 with no regions above average temperature).
  • Only 2 states above normal temperatures in October: New Hampshire and Texas.
Well... er um, I guess the USA ain't part of the globe or global warming is bunk. After all, so-called greenhouse gases haven't declined any, so - if they cause global warming, as some arue, the what accounts for the dip in temps? COULD IT BE NATURAL FOR AVERAGE TEMPS TO OSCILLATE? I think so.

1 comment:

Joe Yangtree said...

I guess the USA ain't part of the globe or global warming is bunk."
I've answered this bizarro logic plenty of times, so I'll give someone else a crack at it. Maybe I'm just not explaining it in terms you can understand.