"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Friday, October 06, 2006

BUSH 41 HITS BACK AT CHAVEZ

The first vote I ever cast was for George Bush back in 1992. I was frustrated with him at the time, but I knew he was a good man and much better than the two alternatives. In the 13 years he's been out of office, my estimation of the man has only increased and I think by far he is our best ex-President.

On Larry King Live, he was asked how he felt about Hugo Chavez calling his son the devil. After being goaded by King, Bush replied, "Well, he's an ass."

That's the tell-it-like-it-is moxie I knew he had in him.

However, this reminded me of the 1992 campaign in which one of Bill Clinton's big arguments was that George Bush coddled dictators and he would put an end to that. More at Jim-Rose.com...

No comments: