"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Saturday, April 08, 2006

WHAT IF AMERICANS DID TO MEXICO WHAT MEXICANS WANT TO DO TO AMERICA?

Great sarcastic post here, at NEWS WITH VIEWS. INTRO:
Dear President Bush:

I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family, and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few arrangements. I know you can help with this.

I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
His list of "requests" is damning - and it would also be SIMPLY hilarious if it weren't sadly so effin true! RTWT.

No comments: