"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Monday, December 12, 2005

BRITISH OIL DEPOT BLAST: SURVIVING SECURITY GUARD IS MUSLIM

BBC:
Part-time security guard Raheel Ashraf still can't believe he is alive. He escaped the Hertfordshire fuel depot explosions with just a few scratches, despite being on the second floor of an adjacent building that was devastated in the blasts. As he was doing final checks around the Fujifilm offices where he works nights, he was thrown into the air by a "humungous explosion", he said. "I opened my eyes and there was nothing left of the building. I was crunched into a ball, looking around, wondering if I was asleep. "All the walls, everything, was just shattered. There was no light in there but I could see the sky. All I could hear was a long thundery sound. I had no idea what was happening," he added. "It was a miracle, I was just standing there, with hardly a scratch on me."
Was it a miracle, or was he in on it, DID HE DO IT? What can Isay, I'M SUSPICIOUS! Remember (in general): (1) many arson fires are started by firemen who want to be heros; (2) it is odd that he would escape unscratched; (3) he is Muslim and MOST of the world's terrorists are Muslim, and the depot is near Luton - where the July 7th bombers were form.

YES: THIS IS CRUDE PROFILING. But I think based on his ethnicity and religion (IF he is still a practicing Muslim) his backgound should be thoroughly examined: his phone and cellphone use, his emails, which Mosque he attends, his travels during the last ten years. I would BET that Scotland Yard is on it RIGHT NOW. I hope so...

No comments: