"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Friday, October 01, 2004

Bush: Running for POTUS. Kerry: running for "MGP" = "MR. GLOBAL POPULARITY"

Bush: Running for POTUS.
Kerry: running for "MGP" ("MR. GLOBAL POPULARITY")

OR

BUSH versus KERRY on the ICC.

BUSH: "... My opponent talks about me not signing certain treaties. Let me tell you one thing I didn't sign, and I think it shows the difference of our opinion -- the difference of opinions. And that is, I wouldn't join the International Criminal Court. It's a body based in The Hague where unaccountable judges and prosecutors can pull our troops or diplomats up for trial. And I wouldn't join it. And I understand that in certain capitals around the world that that wasn't a popular move. But it's the right move not to join a foreign court that could -- where our people could be prosecuted.My opponent is for joining the International Criminal Court. I just think trying to be popular, kind of, in the global sense, if it's not in our best interest makes no sense. I'm interested in working with our nations and do a lot of it. But I'm not going to make decisions that I think are wrong for America."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"No Charge Online Advertising Channels For Any Business"