A. Jacksonian says China Has Problems. He gives a long and detailed look at China's current situation (bad) and its future outlook (worse).
* He looks at economic problems - non-performing loans in the 30 - 60% of GDP range.
* Demographic problems - an aging population and too many men
* Ecological problems - rising lung cancer rates from pollution
* Lack of business accumen - drug dealers in America could do better
* Internet and cell phones breaking government control of information
* The break down of social cohesion
The short version: get your money out of China while it is worth something.
Note: Slight correction to non-perfoming loans bullet (GDP added)