We've covered it previously HERE.
NOW, THERE"S NEW NEWS:
- There real estate agent who sold Obama the house he now lives in - for more than a million bucks - was a pal of Rezko, someone he'd been pressuring the guv to put on the state real estate board. (MORE HERE.)
- Rezko had access to the governor because he was a huge contributor. Rezko had access to the CLOUT LISTS - the lists of people that were connected to contributors with clout. This amounted to nothing more than patronage lists for the corrupt machine. (MORE HERE AND HERE.)
- And there's a long Arab money trail which leads righ to Rezko and Obama. Very troubling.
- In this face of all these charges we've had lame excuses by Obama: he's called himself "boneheaded" for making the house deal with Rezko, and he's trickled out a few other details. Like the fact that he had gone on a tour of WITH homes with Rezko - not something you do with a casual acquaintance.
- The Rezko trial will begin the day before the Texas and Ohio primary - perhaps too late to save Hillary.
- (Several conversations with Obama was reportedly taped by an FBI mole while they were gathering evidence for this case. It will be interesting to see if these conversations are made public during the trial.)
America deserves to know the whole truth and nothing but the truth about Obama.
Otherwise we might not only elect an unabashed socialist and dove appeaser, but a major league crook.
*******UPDATE: THE IRAQI CONNECTION: WHY REZKO WAS NOT ALLOWED ON ON BAIL:
Political fundraiser Antoin "Tony" Rezko should remain behind bars because there is still a danger that he will flee to avoid his upcoming fraud trial, federal prosecutors told an appeals court Friday.WHO ELSE GOT A LOAN? ANOTHER CROOKED FUNDRAISER FOR THE GOVERNOR'S DEMOCRAT MACHINE.
The 52-year-old real estate developer and fast-food magnate is a naturalized U.S. citizen but has retained his Syrian nationality, prosecutors said in a 22-page brief filed with the appeals court.
Rezko, who has been a major fundraiser for Sen. Barack Obama and Gov. Rod Blagojevich, is asking the appeals court to free him from the Metropolitan Correctional Center where he has been held since Jan. 28.
He is due to start trial March 3 on charges that he schemed with millionaire attorney Stuart Levine to shake down companies seeking business or regulatory approval from a pair of powerful state boards.
Rezko had been free on $2 million bond. But U.S. District Judge Amy J. St. Eve ordered him jailed after it was disclosed that he received a $3.5 million loan from London-based Iraqi billionaire Nadhmi Auchi.
She said his access to overseas money made him a flight risk.
WHO IS THIS IRAQI???? HERE: WIKI:
Auchi has been convicted of fraud in France. Several US political fundraisers are currently on trial for corruption in connection with loans received from Auchi. Auchi is currently barred from entering the US by the state department as an undesirable alien.REZKO + AUCHI + OBAMA + BLAGOJEVICH CHICAGO/ILLINOIS DEMOCRAT MACHINE = CROOKED SCUM