AS I HAVE MAINTAINED SINCE 2005, OBAMA IS NOT TRUSTWORTHY AND HE'S UNFIT FOR THE OFFICE HE HOLDS.
HERE ARE 35 REASONS WHY THIS FACT IS BECOMING MORE WIDELY BELIEVED.
- "No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people… If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what." (2008)
- "I am running to tell the lobbyists in Washington that their days of setting the agenda are over. They have not funded my campaign. They won't work in my White House." (2008)
- "As President, I will close Guantanamo, reject the Military Commissions Act and adhere to the Geneva Conventions. Our Constitution and our Uniform Code of Military Justice provide a framework for dealing with the terrorists." (2008)
- “...when I’m president, I will go line by line to make sure that we are not spending money unwisely.” (2008)
- "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure." (2006)
- "I'm going to have all the negotiations around a big table. We'll have doctors and nurses and hospital administrators. Insurance companies, drug companies -- they'll get a seat at the table, they just won't be able to buy every chair. But what we will do is, we'll have the negotiations televised on C-SPAN, so that people can see who is making arguments on behalf of their constituents, and who are making arguments on behalf of the drug companies or the insurance companies. And so, that approach, I think is what is going to allow people to stay involved in this process." (2008)
- "I will not sign a plan that adds one dime to our deficits – either now or in the future. I will not sign it if it adds one dime to the deficit, now or in the future, period." (2010)
- "Ultimately, I’m confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress."
- "[I] probably know about Judaism more than any other president..."
- "I have always believed that the Second Amendment protects the right of individuals to bear arms,"
- "I can make a firm pledge. Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes."
- "This is the most transparent administration in history."
- "I want every American to know that we will rewrite the tax code so that it puts your interests over any special interest. And we will make it quicker, easier, and less expensive for you to file a return,"
- "Will use the power of the presidency to fight for an independent watchdog agency to oversee the investigation of congressional ethics violations so that the public can be assured that ethics complaints will be investigated."
- "Will create a 'contracts and influence' database that will disclose how much federal contractors spend on lobbying, and what contracts they are getting and how well they complete them."
- "Will ensure that any tax breaks for corporate recipients — or tax earmarks — are also publicly available on the Internet in an easily searchable format."
- "[I] will not sign any non-emergency bill without giving the American public an opportunity to review and comment on the White House website for five days."
- "No political appointees in an Obama-Biden administration will be permitted to work on regulations or contracts directly and substantially related to their prior employer for two years. And no political appointee will be able to lobby the executive branch after leaving government service during the remainder of the administration."
- "If I am the Democratic nominee, I will aggressively pursue an agreement with the Republican nominee to preserve a publicly financed general election."
- "I am not a Democrat who believes that we can or should defend every government program just because it's there. ... We will fire government managers who aren't getting results, we will cut funding for programs that are wasting your money and we will use technology and lessons from the private sector to improve efficiency across every level of government."
- “Now we are going to have to find some additional sources of revenue for the other third or so of the health care plan, and I’ve provided a long list of approaches that would not have impact on middle-class Americans. They’re not going to be forced to pay for this.”
- "I cut spending by over a trillion dollars in 2011″
- "Today, I'm pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office." (2008)
- “Well, it’s too early to know exactly how this [the attack in Benghazi came about, what group was involved, but obviously it was an attack on Americans. And we are going to be working with the Libyan government to make sure that we bring these folks to justice, one way or the other.”
- “I think it’s important for us to understand that the Fast and Furious program was a field-initiated program begun under the previous administration,”
- "I cannot guarantee that it is going to be in the first 100 days. But what I can guarantee is that we will have in the first year an immigration bill that I strongly support and that I'm promoting. And I want to move that forward as quickly as possible."
- "Yes, in fact, up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time,"
- “Over the last few years both parties have worked together to reduce our deficits by more than $2.5 trillion,”
- "Eliminating special tax breaks for oil and gas companies: including repealing special expensing rules, foreign tax credit benefits, and manufacturing deductions for oil and gas firms."
- "Protect the jobs and benefits of workers and retirees when corporations file for bankruptcy by telling companies that they cannot issue bonuses for executives during bankruptcy while their workers watch their pensions disappear."
- "Will double federal funding for cancer research within 5 years, focusing on NIH (National Institutes of Health) and NCI (National Cancer Institute)."
- "The sequester is not something that I've proposed."
- "We believe in a light touch when it comes to regulations."
- "I will provide our intelligence and law enforcement agencies with the tools they need to track and take out the terrorists without undermining our Constitution and our freedom. That means no more illegal wire-tapping of American citizens."
- "We are going to work with you to lower your premiums by $2,500. We will not wait 20 years from now to do it, or 10 years from now to do it. We will do it by the end of my first term as president."
OR JUST CUT AND PASTE THE QUOTE INTO GOOGLE.
IF YOU HAVE A FAVORITE OBAMA LIE - IN QUOTES - THAT I'VE MISSED, THEN PLEASE POST IT IN THE COMMENTS.
I WILL PUT THESE AND OTHER LIES INTO A POLL FORMAT SO WE CAN FIND OUT WHAT WE ALL CONSIDER THE TEN BIGGEST LIES OBAMA HAS TOLD ... SO FAR.