"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Monday, October 04, 2010

Islamic Terrorist Arrested by FBI, His Wife Working at Chicago Jewish Centre!!

Via Creeping Sharia,


Terror suspect Hatem Abudayyeh has had his home raided by the FBI in connection with marxist FARC terror.
The following is from Debbie Schlussel:
"* Hatem Abudayyeh’s two brothers-in-law were Palestinian Islamic terrorists from El Jib, in the so-called “West Bank.” One of them martyred himself in Israeli prison where he was sent after being convicted of terrorist acts during the Intifada (the Palestinian uprising). Another brother-in-law, Jihad Saadeh, has been a terrorist leader in the Palestinian youth terrorist movement. He spent three years in an Israeli prison for his terrorist activities.* Abudayyeh’s Palestinian parents founded the first Arab (actually, MUSLIM-DOMINATED) community center in Chicago, and the family’s vocal support for Islamic terrorist groups goes back decades.


use the link!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi.
I think this is very worrysome.
I hope they have cctv monitoring in that daycare center.

Debbie Schlussel said...

Please remove all but the first two bullet points of my work from this post. You have posted almost my entire post, in violation of my copyright. I have also demanded the same from Creeping Sharia. If you cannot remove all but the first two bullet points, then remove all of it. I cannot allow you and Creeping Sharia to rob my original, copyrighted content and traffic. Please notify me that you have complied @ writedebbie@gmail.com

Reliapundit said...

done. luvya. (new blogger!)