"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Saturday, July 25, 2009

THE SUMMER OF '09 PROVES ANTHROPOGENIC GLOBAL WARMING IS UTTER BULLSH*T

CCF VIA DESMOG:

The Buffalo-Niagara region had only 6 days of 80-degree heat by mid-July when almost 20 of them are typical by that point in time. Atlantic City had its third-wettest June ever, which was the Northeast’s coldest in 27 years. Even the usually-balmy Southwest had its coldest June in 42 years.

This trend hasn’t ended, either. July weekly temps in the upper Midwest were 10 degrees below average. Canada’s temperatures have been well below normal since December and gardeners and farmers in central Alberta actually had to deal with frost a week and a half ago.

IF CO2 GOES UP STEADILY BUT GLOBAL TEMPS DO NOT - AND IF THEY COOL AS CO2 GOES UP, THEN CO2 CANNOT BE A DRIVER OF GLOBAL TEMPS.

END

OF

STORY.

AGW = BS.

2 comments:

Excavation Contractors said...

Excellent article , i just share it with my friend of Italy. I Stumble UP your blog post , you will notice an increase of traffic within 24 hours for targeted people. Cheers . Please come visit my site Fire Station when you got time.

Banks said...

Nice, I think it could be interesting to add some more entries following this one, and probably it's not only me having this opinion. Cheers! Please come visit my site Life Insurance and give me any valuable feedbacks.