"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Google Gives Reason for Blocking MassResistance

Thanks to a Google Alert for the terms “Fox News” and “Josh Miller”, a Fox News reporter who interviewed me four months ago (see this BMW post for details), I came across a post published yesterday on Craigslist in Boston that caught my attention. Posted by someone associated with the Massachusetts-based MassResistance blog, it makes a pretty clear case against the censorship power of Google. The entirety of the post appears unedited here.

2 comments:

Fire Departments said...

Thank you for your good humor and for allowing yourself to be convinced that this was the right show for you to work on. Please come visit my site Firefighting when you got time.

Home Building Materials said...

Oh Pat, you’ve got friends! Don’t give me that. Your blog looks great and has good info. You can be friends with me. Please come visit my site Garden Equipment and give me any valuable feedbacks. Thanks.