"I want the Sharia law imposed in my country"Well, at least she's honest about it.Those words are spoken by a Muslim woman, apparently a student of George Washington University, in this Incorrect U video (the top one) of GWU Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week festivities. It's at right about the five-minute mark.
Maybe she doesn't mean the United States. Hard to say. But she may.
"Imposed." Not "voted in," or even "instituted." "Imposed." The forcible subjugation as inferiors of women and religious minorities. "Imposed." An Islamic supremacist system that denies the freedom of conscience, stones adulterers, and amputates the hands of thieves.
- I THINK THAT ADVOCATING SHARIA IS ADVOCATING THE OVERTHROW GOVERNMENT BASED ON THE RULE OF LAWS WHICH ARE THE RESULT OF CONSENT OF THE GOVERNED.
- THEREFORE, IT IS SEDITION.
- ANYONE WHO ADVOCATES SHARIA IN A DEMOCRATIC NATION IS COMMITTING SEDITION AND SHOULD BE EXPELLED IF THEY ARE NOT CITIZENS.
- IF THOSE WHO ADVOCATE SHARIA ARE CITIZENS THEN THEY SHOULD BE TRIED FOR TREASON AND SENTENCED ACCORDINGLY UPON CONVICTION.
- NO NATION CAN BE BOTH DEMOCRATIC AND RULED BY SHARIA - WHICH IS THE LAW OF KORAN; THEY ARE INCOMPATIBLE.
WE SHOULDN'T WAIT FOR THE JIHADISTS TO MAKE A KINETIC ATTACK BEFORE WE COUNTER-ATTACK.
WE MUST ELIMINATE THEM BEFORE THEY MAKE KINETIC ATTACKS DESIGNED TO INTIMIDATE US INTO SUBMISSION.
PROSECUTING JIHADISTS FOR SEDITION IS PERHAPS ONE WAY TO DO THAT HERE AT HOME.