"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Monday, February 19, 2007

THE HALF HOUR NEWS HOUR DELIVERS

I encouraged people last week to tune into Joel Surnow's new conservative, comedy show, The Half Hour News Hour. I watched it last night and was not disappointed. I laughed a lot and for us conservative, political news junkies it was a breath of fresh air.

When I've talked about this on my blog there has been a lot of whining by liberals about how this show isn't really funny, blah, blah, blah... I don't know why they are threatened by conservatives having 1 comedy show out of the thousands of liberal ones but they do seem to be scared. Another encouragement that Surnow must be doing something right.

Here is a clip of how they opened up the show. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this!

No comments: