"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Monday, February 06, 2006

ONCE AGAIN, OBAMA PROVES HE IS UNTRUSTWORTHY

John McCain released a SCATHING and SARCASTIC letter he sent to Senator Barack Obama. Here's an EXCERPT:
Dear Senator Obama:

I would like to apologize to you for assuming that your private assurances to me regarding your desire to cooperate in our efforts to negotiate bipartisan lobbying reform legislation were sincere. When you approached me and insisted that despite your leadership’s preference to use the issue to gain a political advantage in the 2006 elections, you were personally committed to achieving a result that would reflect credit on the entire Senate and offer the country a better example of political leadership, I concluded your professed concern for the institution and the public interest was genuine and admirable.

Thank you for disabusing me of such notions with your letter to me dated February 2, 2006, which explained your decision to withdraw from our bipartisan discussions.

I’m embarrassed to admit that after all these years in politics I failed to interpret your previous assurances as typical rhetorical gloss routinely used in politics to make self-interested partisan posturing appear more noble.

Again, sorry for the confusion, but please be assured I won’t make the same mistake again. [...]

As I noted, I initially believed you shared that goal. But I understand how important the opportunity to lead your party’s effort to exploit this issue must seem to a freshman Senator, and I hold no hard feelings over your earlier disingenuousness.


Again, I have been around long enough to appreciate that in politics the public interest isn’t always a priority for every one of us. Good luck to you, Senator.

Sincerely, John McCain United States Senate
Readers of this blog ARE NOT SURPRISED BY OBAMA'S UNTRUSTWORTHINESS. I posted a story about Obama in June 2005 which proved he has NO HONOR and NO CLASS. EXCERPT:
Here's further proof he's not just ignorant, but that he's an immoral phony:
After graduating from Harvard Law, the then utterly unknown Obama was contacted by a bright aggressive literary agent who thought he might have a story to tell. They signed a contract. The agent sold his book.

After his pretty convention speech in 2004 - (and before he was elected to the Senate)- he unilaterally broke this contract in order to sign with another bigger agent (who he was introduced to by Clinton, they say!). He eventually "settled" with his first agent.
My little story proves Obama has no scruples or loyalty.
Obama MIGHT have repaid his first agent's efforts with loyalty, and proffeered her the opportunity to gain from his new-found fame. Instead, he bailed-out as soon as a better thing came along. THIS IS A SIGN OF BAD CHARACTER. And now John McCain's story further confirms my point. CASE CLOSED.

1 comment:

Izzy said...

And now John McCain's story further confirms my point. CASE CLOSED.

CASE NOT CLOSED!!! you need more than your word and mccains whining sarcasm.