"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Friday, May 06, 2005

CAUSES OF GLOBAL WARMING: DIRTY AIR OR CLEAN?

Two new studies confirm that CLEANER air contribute to global warming (hat-tip MICHELE MALKIN). Cleaner air - with less smog, less dark particulates that SHADED THE EARTH FROM RADIANT WARMING - means that the Earth absorbs more heat, warms up more.

Increased sunlight is powerful; this increased local sunlight (from lack of cloud cover) - and NOT GLOBAL/MAN-MADE CO2 is what's causing the Kilimanjaro Glacier to melt (see previous post HERE).

The MORE SMOG we have; the LESS HOT the Earth gets. SMOG/POLLUTION DECREASES global warming.

It seems to me, therefore, that the Leftie "GLOBAL WARMING FREAKS" - who up until now have militantly supported KYOTO - should instead be pro-pollution and demanding a repeal of KYOTO and the CLEAN AIR-CLEAN WATER ACT. Heh.

SERIOUSLY: I think these studies show just how COMPLEX global atmospherics really are. And why we shouldn't just rush into ALARMIST treaties (like KYOTO) which will hamstring economic growth and thereby impair the First World's ability to improve Third World living standards. IMHO: the greatest contribution advanced ecomonies can make to improving Third World living standards would occur if the Global community would ABANDON KYOTO and just spend more money on water treatment and malaria control in the Third World.

5 comments:

bschneider5 said...

I could go along with that. I recommens reading the global warming piece I did on Bradsblog.

Anonymous said...

Wisely put! We wouldn't want to rush into anything. Just like smoking cigarettes: they all say that it causes cancer, but I've done it for years and don't have cancer, so it's all a load of liberal nonsense, just like global warming.

John A said...

Earth is probably warming. After all, other places are, like Mars. I just want to know how the heck we are warming these other solar bodies with our cars.

Anonymous said...

Je me demande quelle information de cabin air filter for sienna je dois savoir ?With Compliments, Brunilda cabin air filter for sienna

Anonymous said...

I have been blogging around for some time today when I came across your site. I just wanted to let you know that I think it is a great looking site and keep up the good work.

Regards
Prostate Cancer Treatments