"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Monday, March 07, 2016

WHY NO CONSERVATIVE SHOULD SUPPORT TRUMP: HE'S AN INSIDER'S INSIDER WHO IS NEUTRAL ON THE ISRAELI-ARAB CONFLICT

Trump: I’ll be ‘neutral’ on Israel and Palestine 
GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump on Wednesday refused to pick sides in the conflict between Israel and Palestine. “You know, I don’t want to get into it,” he told hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski during a MSNBC town hall in Charleston, S.C. “If I win, I don’t want to be in a position where I’m saying to you [my choice] and the other side now says, ‘We don’t want Trump involved,'" the real estate mogul said of potentially winning the presidency and then brokering a lasting peace deal. “Let me be sort of a neutral guy,” the billionaire added. "I have friends of mine that are tremendous business people, that are really great negotiators, [and] they say it’s not doable. 
“You understand a lot of people have gone down in flames trying to make that deal. So I don’t want to say whose fault it is — I don’t think that helps.”
NO ONE WHO CLAIMS TO BE A ZIONIST CAN JUSTIFIABLY SUPPORT TRUMP.


No comments: