In addition to Representative Trey Gowdy of South Carolina, who is chairman of the committee, the speaker appointed
GOWDY IS THE KEY, OF COURSE.
- Representatives Susan W. Brooks of Indiana [FORMER US ATTORNEY];
- Jim Jordan of Ohio ["Jordan has been a critic of Speaker John Boehner's plan to raise the debt ceiling"];
- Mike Pompeo of Kansas [WEST POINT / HARVARD LAW];
- Martha Roby of Alabama [B.A. NYU / ALABAMA LAW DEGREE / STAUNCH CONSERVATIVE];
- Peter Roskam of Illinois ["was named "Best Oral Advocate" by the American College of Trial Lawyers"],
- and Lynn Westmoreland of Georgia.
AND MOST INTERESTINGLY:
HE HAS SAID MOST OF THE COMMITTEE'S WORK WILL BE BEHIND CLOSED DOORS TAKING DEPOSITIONS UNDER OATH.
YUP: HE'S GONNA RUN THIS LIKE A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION.