The United States is at odds with its three most important allies in the Middle East, raising fundamental questions about the White House’s ability to shape regional events as President Obama arrives in Riyadh on Friday.
Under Obama, a chill has settled on the U.S. relationships with Saudi Arabia and Israel, which both opposed U.S. efforts to reach a nuclear accord with Iran. And in Egypt, Obama has an uncertain partner, given the toppling of two governments since 2010.
“A few years ago, with great clarity, you would certainly say Washington’s closest partners included Israel, Saudi Arabia and Egypt,” said Simon Henderson, a fellow at the Washington Institute for Near East policy. “But they are at odds with all of them for one reason or another.”IS THIS CHASM BETWEEN THE USA AND OUR FORMER ALLIES THE RESULT OF NAIVETE AND INCOMPETENCE, OR SOMETHING MORE NEFARIOUS?
THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION IS THE ANSWER TO THIS ONE:
IN EVERY CASE, RUSSIA AND ITS ALLIES BENEFIT.
AND OBAMA SEEMS TO BE HANDING EGYPT AND SAUDI ARABIA TO PUTIN.
AND SCREWING ISRAEL.
NEITHER THE USA OR OUR ALLIES HAVE FARED WELL UNDER OBAMA.
BUT OUR ENEMIES HAVE:
AND SO ON...
- THE TALIBAN IN AFGHANISTAN ARE STRONGER AND ON THE MOVE
- AL QAEDA GROWS IN IRAQ AND SO DOES THEIR TERRORISM
- AL QAEDA IN SYRIA ON THEIR HEALS TODAY, BUT ONLY BECAUSE PUTIN IS AIDING IRAN'S PUPPET, ASSAD
- IRAN'S NUKE'S ARE CLOSER THAN EVER
- MADURO EXERCISES HIS MURDEROUS CORRUPT TYRANNY WITH COMPLETE IMPUNITY IN VENEZUELA
- CHINA'S MARCH TOWARD ASIAN MILITARY SUPREMACY CONTINUES UNABATED
- NORTH KOREA IS ENTIRELY UNCHECKED
- LIBYA - UNDER THE EVIL KADDAFY, AN ALLY INTHE WAR AGAINST AL QAEDA - IS IN FREE-FALL
THE RESULTS ARE TOO CONSISTENT TO BE MERELY A COINCIDENCE OR THE PRODUCT OF INCOMPETENCE.
THE CONSISTENCY OF THE RESULTS INDICATES THEY ARE THE GOALS OF OBAMA.
AND THE FACT IS THE RESULTS DOVETAIL PERFECTLY WITH THE LONG-HELD TENETS OF POSTMODERN LEFTISM AS ARTICULATED BY OBAMA'S LONG-TIME FRIENDS AND ALLIES:
AYERS, DOHRN, WRIGHT, PFLEGER, KHALIDI, FARRAKHAN, KELLMAN, SAMANTHA POWER, CHARLES FREEMAN, CASS SUNSTEIN, FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS, JOHN HOLDREN, KEN ROLLING, DERRICK BELL, MIKE KLONSKY, JESSE JACKSON, CARL DAVIDSON... AND SO ON...WE CAN HALT HIM AND STOP THEIR AGENDA THIS NOVEMBER.
IN FACT, IT'S NOVEMBER OR NEVER.