"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Sunday, December 23, 2012

The 2012 Fabulous 50 Blog Award Winners: TAB IS A WINNER!


The Golda Meir Award for Best Anti-Jihad Blogger:
I THINK THAT PAM AND ROBERT ARE HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE ME AND MY BLOG! 
AND ATLAS; REALLY - SHE IS THE GREATEST! 
IT IS AN HONOR TO BE MENTIONED IN THE SAME SENTENCE AS THEM AND THE SULTAN - LET ALONE SHARE ANY RECOGNITION! 
ONE BEHALF OF TAB AND ALL THE BLOGGERS HERE: WE THANK YOU DOUG!
CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE LIST HERE. 

6 comments:

Pastorius said...

Congrats!

Always On Watch said...

Yes, yes, yes!

Reliapundit said...

wouldn't happen without my wonderful contributors!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Always On Watch said...

Reliapundit,
You are so gracious to give us contributors some of the credit.

I wish that I could find time to post more often here at TAB. But you know my situation.

Pastorius said...

Heck, I don't even post about the Jihad here.

I deserve no credit.

Will said...

Congratualations Relia, Well deserved.
Have a great week!