"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Sunday, December 23, 2012

The 2012 Fabulous 50 Blog Award Winners: TAB IS A WINNER!


The Golda Meir Award for Best Anti-Jihad Blogger:
I THINK THAT PAM AND ROBERT ARE HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE ME AND MY BLOG! 
AND ATLAS; REALLY - SHE IS THE GREATEST! 
IT IS AN HONOR TO BE MENTIONED IN THE SAME SENTENCE AS THEM AND THE SULTAN - LET ALONE SHARE ANY RECOGNITION! 
ONE BEHALF OF TAB AND ALL THE BLOGGERS HERE: WE THANK YOU DOUG!
CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE LIST HERE. 

4 comments:

Reliapundit said...

wouldn't happen without my wonderful contributors!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Always On Watch said...

Reliapundit,
You are so gracious to give us contributors some of the credit.

I wish that I could find time to post more often here at TAB. But you know my situation.

Pastorius said...

Heck, I don't even post about the Jihad here.

I deserve no credit.

Unknown said...

Congratualations Relia, Well deserved.
Have a great week!