"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

OBAMA FAILED TO ACHIEVE NEARLY EVERYONE OF HIS PROMISED GOALS


On the Budget:
"... I will cut the deficit in half...."
HE DID NOT. HE FAILED.

On Spending:
"I want to go through the budget line by line, eliminate programs that don't work, and make programs that do work cost less."
HE DID NOT. HE FAILED.

On Unemployment:
"I will keep unemployment below 8%."
HE DID NOT. HE FAILED.

On Entitlements:
"I want to reform Medicare and Social Security by the end of my first term as president."
HE DID NOT. HE FAILED.

On Green Economy:
"We can create 5 million new jobs."
HE DID NOT. HE FAILED.

On Gitmo:
"I will close Gitmo."
HE DID NOT. HE FAILED.

On Immigration Reform:
"I will pass comprehensive immigration reform in my first year."
HE DID NOT.

On Foreign Relations - HE FAILED:
"The day I’m inaugurated, not only the country looks at itself differently, but the world looks at America differently … If I’m reaching out to the Muslim world they understand that I’ve lived in a Muslim country and I may be a Christian, but I also understand their point of view … My sister is half-Indonesian. I traveled there all the way through my college years. And so I’m intimately concerned with what happens in these countries and the cultures and perspective these folks have. And those are powerful tools for us to be able to reach out to the world … then I think the world will have confidence that I am listening to them and that our future and our security is tied up with our ability to work with other countries in the world that will ultimately makes us safer."
HE WAS WRONG. HE FAILED.

THERE IS NO SANE REASON FOR ANYONE TO VOTE FOR OBAMA AND RETURN HIM TO THE OVAL OFFICE.

HIS SUPPORTERS SHOULD BE HORRIBLY DISAPPOINTED IN HIM FOR FAILING TO ACHIEVE NEARLY ALL HIS PROMISED GOALS.

HE SIMPLY DOESN'T DESERVE ANOTHER TERM.

(THIS POST SUGGESTED BY THIS.)


No comments: