"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

NEW BOOK: MITT ROMNEY IS AN ARROGANT EGOMANIAC WHO TALKS DOWN TO HIS EMPLOYEES!

 “I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,” he said. “It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.... I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters ... I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”
OH. SORRY. ROMNEY DIDN'T SAY THAT.... OBAMA DID.




IF YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT OR LEFT-OF-CENTER: NEVER MIND. 


YOU CAN BUY THE BOOK - BY A NYTIMES 2008 WHITE HOUSE REPORTER - HERE.

1 comment:

northern seer said...

does BHO have phlebitis? he certainly likes to put his feet up whenever he can...especially when he can dis all those white boys and George Washington while he's at it...

I wonder what his friends in cultures where showing someone the bottom of your feet is insulting think...does the situation please them,like his bowing to the Saudi dicktater?