IN UNRELATED NEWS:
A Las Vegas woman is in hospital recovering after collapsing at the Heart Attack Grill while eating a double bypass burger. But wait, there's more. She was also smoking cigarettes and downing a magarita. The woman, in her 40s, was rushed to hospital after being found in the restaurant unconscious. ... The Heart Attack Grill has signs that read, 'This Establishment is Bad for Your Health', at the front door. Dr Jon [OWNER OF THE RESTAURANT], who is not a medical doctor, told the Los Angeles Times his warnings about his food means he has no liability for what happens to his customers.