"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Thursday, December 29, 2011

TIME TO BOYCOTT SHARIA COMPLIANT WORDPRESS

WORDPRESS IS A DHIMMI HOST THAT APPEASES ISLAMISM AND RESTRICTS LIBERTY.

IT'S TIME TO BOYCOTT THEM.

I AM DELETING ALL WORDPRESS SITES FROM MY BLOGROLL AND WON'T RELIST THE BLOGS UNTIL THEY SWITCH SERVICES.

UPDATE: 


I JUST DELETED INSTAPUNDIT, WATTS UP WITH THAT, LEGAL INSURRECTION AND SEVERAL OTHERS.


I WON'T VISIT THESE SITES AND I DEMAND THEY LEAVE WORDPRESS OR PUBLICLY DEMAND WORDPRESS REINSTATE BARE NAKED ISLAM.


UPDATE: MORE HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am furious about this.

Every blogger using wordpress needs to dump them.

If you don't support BNI, your (generic your) blog could be next.

Go to he!! CAIR.

Zilla said...

Legal Insurrection isn't on Wordpress any more, he moved to his own site a few months ago. He has his own server now.

Always On Watch said...

Reliapundit,
What "big bloggers" on Wordpress need to do is make one helluva stink and withdraw from WP until WP restores BNI.

I hope that what you're doing will bear the kind of fruit I just mentioned.

You don't have to delist or delink me. As you know, I use Blogger.

But here's what I'm worried about....Will Blogger take similar steps in the mode of Wordpress? Then, what will I do? I have several blogs on Blogger -- including my homework site for my students.

Reliapundit said...

li's webpage still says wordpres