"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A petition to ask Barack Obama to resign

FROM MOTUS:
"We the people petition Barack Obama to resign the office of President of the United States effective immediately."

According to the "We The People" rules, if a petition gathers 5,000 signatures within 30 days, it will receive an official White House response.

If a petition receives 150 signatures, it will appear in official "We The People" search results. My petition needs 4,950 more signatures to earn an official White House response (what can I say, I'm small), so I am asking everyone I know to publish
this direct link to the petition and encourage your millions of readers, viewers and listeners to sign it. The link to my post on the petition and "We The People" site is here.
It would be great to force the White House to make an official response!

No comments: