"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Friday, September 02, 2011

MONTY PYTHON'S JOHN CLEESE: LONDON IS NO LONGER AN ENGLISH CITY

DM:

John Cleese has sparked controversy after claiming London no longer feels like an English city.

The comedian made the comments during an Australian TV interview with ABC's Chris Uhlmann for the 7.30 show.

After discussing his comedy career, Cleese was asked about last month's UK riots.

He replied: "I'm not sure what's going on in Britain. Or, let me say this: I don't know what's going on in London because London is no longer an English city.

"That's how they got the Olympics, they said 'we're the most cosmopolitan city on Earth'. But it doesn't feel English.

"I had a Californian friend come over two months ago, walk down the King's Road and said to me, 'Well, where are all the English people?'

"I love having different cultures around but when the parent culture kind of dissipates you are left thinking, 'well, what's going on?'"

WHAT'S GOING ON!? WHAT'S GOING ON!? WHAT'S GOING ON!?
I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S GOING ON:

50 YEARS OF LEFT-WING MULTICULTURALISM THAT VALUES ALL CULTURES EXCEPT ITS OWN!

VIDEO OF THE INTERVIEW HERE.

No comments: