"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Monday, July 25, 2011

MONSTROUS ANDERS BREIVIK WAS MEMBER OF NAZI FORUM

The Jawa Report has some more info on the murderer in Norway named Anders Breivik. Among them, it's revealed that:
He also wrote he would link up with Nazis and jihadists if the end justified the means.
And he was also a member on a nazi forum. I don't see what's so pro-Christian/Israel about that. I wish he'd get the death sentence, but Norway is so truly awful with their political and judicial system, there's no chance he ever will.

Update: it's worth noting, as Atlas Shrugs tells, that SIOE barred him from their forum (Hat tip: One Jerusalem).

Update 2: Frank Gaffney has something to say on the subject too.

2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Supposedly the words of Breivik (I have not yet confirmed):

I'm not going to pretend I'm a very religious person as that would be a lie. I've always been very pragmatic and influenced by my secular surroundings and environment.

[...]

I can't possibly imagine how my state of mind will be during the time of the operation, though. It will be during a steroid cycle and on top of that; during an ephedrine rush, which will increase my aggressiveness, physical performance and mental focus with at least 50-60% but possibly up to 100%. In addition, I will put my iPod on max volume as a tool to suppress fear if needed. I might just put Lux Aeterna by Clint Mansell on repeat as it is an incredibly powerful song.

[...]

If praying will act as an additional mental boost/soothing it is the pragmatical thing to do. I guess I will find out... If there is a God I will be allowed to enter heaven as all other martyrs for the Church in the past.

I am pursuing religion for this very reason and everyone else should as well, providing it will give you a mental boost....


We have a lot yet to learn about Breivik, I think.

Lionel said...

Not only does Norway not have the death penalty, they don't even allow life sentences. The maximum penalty for Breivik under Norwegian law is 21 years.