"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Belgistan: the new nazi state!

In a catholic school they have introduced a new game: throw Israeli soldiers into the sea. They obviously support the Mavi Marmara terrorists and don't tell me this does not go all the way up to the Pope!

I hope these nauseating people meet the "crocodile" SOON!!

RELIAPUNDIT ADDS:

I agree that PB16 has been a big disappointment since Regensberg - but mostly by being absent, not through active collusion or deliberate appeasement. The end result is the same.

1 comment:

A'Esquecida said...

"don't tell me this does not go all the way up to the Pope!"

excuse me??! are we Catholic Bashing now?

Please consider for a moment, all of the people seriously destroying this country, w/last names that are not Christian.