"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Monday, March 15, 2010

WILL OBAMA'S ATTACK AGAINST ZIONISM AND AN ISRAELI JERUSALEM CAUSE ANOTHER STOCK MARKET CRASH?

IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE - AND GENESIS 12:3, THEN OBAMA'S STUNNINGLY HOSTILE ATTACK ON ISRAEL MAY VERY WELL BE A VERY BAD MOVE FOR THE USA.

UNLESS OBAMA RELENTS, ANOTHER MAJOR STOCK MARKET CRASH AND BUBBLE BURST MAY BE HEADED OUR WAY. WHY? HERE:

GENESIS 12:
1 Now the LORD said to Abram,
"Go forth from your country,
And from your relatives
And from your father's house,
To the land which I will show you;
2 And I will make you a great nation,
And I will bless you,
And make your name great;
And so you shall be a blessing;
3 And I will bless those who bless you,
And the one who curses you I will curse
REPEAT:
3And I will bless those who bless you,
And the one who curses you I will curse
IT HAPPENED BEFORE. WAS IT A COINCIDENCE?

Read it and decide for yourself.

No comments: