"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

HERE'S WHAT I LIKED ABOUT OBAMA'S 1ST SOTU

OBAMA:
building a new generation of safe, clean nuclear power plants in this country. It means making tough decisions about opening new offshore areas for oil and gas development.
THAT'S GOOD.

THAT'S ABOUT ALL.

BIGGEST UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE SPEECH:
I take my share of the blame for not explaining it [OBAMACARE] more clearly to the American people. And I know that with all the lobbying and horse-trading, this process left most Americans wondering what’s in it for them.
WE DID KNOW WHAT WAS IN IT FOR US, AND WE THOUGHT IT SUCKED.

HERE'S ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIES:
We will continue to go through the budget line by line to eliminate programs that we can’t afford and don’t work...
OBAMA SIGNED THE PORKULUS BILL; THE DAMAGE IS ALREADY DONE; WE DON'T WANT THAT PORK FROZEN; WE WANT IT CUT.

REPEAT: WE DON'T WANT THE PORK FROZEN; WE WANT IT CUT.

REPEAT: WE DON'T WANT THE PORK FROZEN; WE WANT IT CUT.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry; Obama is an unreliable source of what he says.

nunya said...

I thought Michelle never looked better. I have nothing else nice to say.