"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Turning Point in the Revolution

The 'rebel' Ayatollah Montazeri passed today on Qods Day. I had been concerned about the lack of new protest footage coming out of Iran late this week, but today I am just swimming in it and can barely keep up.

Iranians have been protesting almost every day since the 7th and of course screaming from rooftops every night for months. I have been documenting this in a playlist in my sidebar, which you've all hopefully noticed by now.

But this is something I have not seen before: people taking to the streets, in Tehran on Mohseni Square, no less, late into the night.



Stick a fork in the mullahs. They're done.

I will be updating the stream all day as new footage turns up and Planet Iran has a great liveblog which is also being constantly updated.

No comments: