"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Friday, November 27, 2009

THE CRACK IN THE WALL WIDENS: IPPC SCIENTIST WANTS UEA 'SCIENTISTS" BARRED FROM IPCC!

VIA CD:
Climategate: Now Eduardo Zorita Speaks Out

Why I think that Michael Mann, Phil Jones and Stefan Rahmstorf should be barred from the IPCC process – Eduardo Zorita, November 2009

Short answer: because the scientific assessments in which they may take part are not credible anymore.

A longer answer: My voice is not very important. I belong to the climate-research infantry, publishing a few papers per year, reviewing a few manuscript per year and participating in a few research projects. I do not form part of important committees, nor I pursue a public awareness of my activities. My very minor task in the public arena was to participate as a contributing author in the Fourth Assessment Report of the IPCC.

By writing these lines I will just probably achieve that a few of my future studies will, again, not see the light of publication. My area of research happens to be the climate of the past millennia, where I think I am appreciated by other climate-research ’soldiers’. And it happens that some of my mail exchange with Keith Briffa and Timothy Osborn can be found in the CRU-files made public recently on the internet.

To the question of legality or ethicalness of reading those files I will write a couple of words later.

I may confirm what has been written in other places: research in some areas of climate science has been and is full of machination, conspiracies, and collusion, as any reader can interpret from the CRU-files. They depict a realistic, I would say even harmless, picture of what the real research in the area of the climate of the past millennium has been in the last years. The scientific debate has been in many instances hijacked to advance other agendas.

RTWT.

ANOTHER IPCC SCIENTIST VOICES HIS DISMAY HERE.

THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF AGW ALARMISM.

PRAISE THE LORD!

AND A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO THE WHISTLE-BLOWER WHO LEAKED THE FILES.

*******UPDATE!: LEADING STATISTICIAN SAYS LEAKED INFO PROVES THE HOCKEYSTICK WAS "FUDGED"!

THEY DIDN'T ENTER FALSE DATA; THEY TOLD THE SOFTWARE WHAT TO DO WITH DATA THEY DIDN'T LIKE!

MORE HERE.

ROUND UP HERE.

IT'S OVER!

OUR GLOBAL NIGHTMARE IS OVER!

No comments: