"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Friday, October 23, 2009

J STREET TOEING OBAMA'S LEFTIST LINE: "Those in media who oppose us are controlled by the gop"

Jeffrey Goldberg:

Jeffrey Goldberg: Let's just go right to the Stephen Walt question. Why do you think Walt (the co-author of the book "The Israel Lobby") likes J Street?

Jeremy Ben-Ami: I don't know and I don't care. One of the reasons why I won't answer your call to quote-unquote renounce him is that it really smacks of witch-hunts and thought-police. It's not my business to "renounce."

JG: Witch-hunt? How is it a witch-hunt to argue that Stephen Walt and John Mearsheimer blame the organized American Jewish community for starting the Iraq War and even helping cause 9/11? It's a statement of fact, it's in their book. I would think that when you have an organization, like you do, one of the ways you define yourself is by saying what you do and don't stand for--

JB: May I finish? I actually respect your writing. I respect your thinking. But then there are the people like Michael Goldfarb, who is a Republican political operative who is masquerading as a (Weekly Standard) journalist.


SOUND FAMILIAR?

YES: IT'S JUST WHAT RAHM AND AXELROD AND OBAMA SAY ABOUT FOX.

COINCIDENCE?

NOPE.

THIS ALINSKY CROWD DOES IT ALL THE TIME: DEMONIZE THEIR OPPONENTS AND AVOID THE TOUGH QUESTIONS AND THE TRUTH.

VIA HOT AIR.

No comments: