"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Saturday, September 05, 2009

NYC LEFTIST RUNNING FOR D.A. APPARENTLY RUNNING AGAINST CHENEY - WHO'S A CRIMINAL!?

I live in the People's Republic of Manhattan.

We've had the same DA for a gazillion years: Morganthau

Until now: the old geezer is finally retiring and a buch of left-wing lawyers are competeing to see who get to run the feifdom.

One is Dick Aborn and I rcently got some JUNK mail from him.

I think it is OUTRAGEOUS and disgusting.

Take a look:


CHENEY A CRIMINAL NEW YORKERS SHOULD WORRY ABOUT HAVING A GUN!?

And then I got this:


WHAT THE FRUCK IF HE TALKING ABOUT?!

IN THE LAST 30 YEARS EXACTLY TWO ABORTION DOCTORS HAVE BEEN KILLED - AND NOT IN NYC.

The NRA and Pro-Lifers are hardly political foes in NYC, I mean SHIT: even Rudy was a pro-CHOICE pro-"gun control" lib!

IT'S LEFTIST DEMAGOGUERY - PURE & SIMPLE!

I guess Aborn just felt the need to be OUTRAGEOUS to get some attention!?

And I was kinda surprised there has been no hullabaloo about the Cheney image, but then I guess nearly every frickin' person who got this mailer from Aborn is a NYC-lib - which means commie in most of the world.

I got it cuz I am still a registered Dem - have been since 1974.

But I am to the right of Lieberman and RFK and JFK now.

No comments: