This is the scariest book report you will ever read. Zombie has once again truly done his homework.
These are the ideas of John Holdren, Obama's newly appointed Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology, and Co-Chair of the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology, i.e., Science Czar.
In a book he co-authored in 1977, Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment, he wrote that:
• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
• The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food;
• Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise [which would seriously jack with Cloward-Piven];
• People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
• A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force.
There's so much more. It's hard to take in all the evil. Especially in light of this:
UPDATE: 12 HOURS LATER AND THE GREAT JIM TREACHER - POSTING AT HOT AIR - NOTICES.