"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Saturday, June 27, 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON WAS INSANE AND A DANGER TO CHILDREN - INCLUDING HIS OWN

HE HAD GREAT MUSICAL TALENT - AND LITTLE ELSE GOOD.

REMEMBER THIS?


IF HE HAD HAD EVEN JUST A LITTLE WISDOM HE WOULD BE A LIVE WITH ONE BILLION IN THE BANK, INSTEAD OF DEAD AND LEAVING BEHIND RED-INK TOTALING $400 MILLION.

IF HE HAD HAD SOME REAL SUPPORT - SOME TOUGH LOVE - INSTEAD OF A BUNCH OF USERS AND HANGERS ON, THEN MAYBE HE WOULDN'T HAVE GONE OFF THE DEEP END AND DISFIGURED HIMSELF AND DONE SO MANY EVIL THINGS.

PITY. BUT IN THE END, NO ONE IS AT FAULT MORE THAN MICHAEL HIMSELF.

PITY.

3 comments:

Always On Watch said...

As a teacher of some 37 years, I have to say that I've never seen anyone as screwed up as MJ without a history of child abuse from a young age.

So, I don't EXCUSE MJ for his wacko behavior. But I do have to wonder if something was going on in the Jackson home, from the time that MJ was a little boy.

I could be wrong, of course.

Pastorius said...

No, I believe that's been documented.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/3268133.stm

Always On Watch said...

I think that sexual abuse went on in the Jackson home back in Gary, Indiana.

In one interview, MJ said that his father never beat him: "I was good."

WTH does that mean? "Good" in what way?

In my experience and research, rarely is an adult as screwed up as MJ without a history of sexual abuse as a child. Of course, we may never know for sure.

Today, I read that the mother of MJ's two eldest children now states that the children are not his. She claims that she was artificially inseminated by an anonymous donor. Maybe that's just tabloid chatter - I don't know.

With MJ's high-pitched voice, one has to wonder about his testosterone levels.