"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

NYC Tea Party was GRRRRREAT!

I went down to City Hall to check out the Tea Party. Got there about 8. It was mobbed! What impressed me most was the great diversity of the crowd: all ages, races - and many political types: hippies, libertarians, paulians, conservatives, suburban types and so on. The energy was great and the event seemed to energize people. In other words: I have the feeling it's GROWING.

ATLAS HAS PHOTOS AND VIDEO.

After that I went to the main Post Office and mailed my taxes.

It makes me sick. The more we send the politicians, the more they dole out to their buddies on programs that mostly do more harm than good.

It's time for a really really low flat tax on income (lets say around 10%) and also a flat national sales tax (let's say 10%) which is refundable to income tax filers up to their first $50 grand. IOW: no one earning $50 grand pays NATIONAL sales tax because they all get a $5000 refund.

No comments: