"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Monday, April 13, 2009

BRIT MP: "NHS KILLED MY MUM!"

DAILY MAIL:
The NHS killed my mother: MP Nigel Evans reveals how a routine operation ended in horror

The last, harrowing moments of my mother's life will live for ever in the collective memory of my family. An 86-yea-rold lady of infinite grace and dignity, she had the most agonising of deaths.

Lying bewildered and distressed in an NHS hospital bed, her body racked with pain, she kept desperately grabbing at the air with her hands as if she was drowning, while all the time being violently ill.

'It was torture, worse than a horror film. We felt so helpless,' says my sister, Louise, who witnessed the tragic scene. But it should never have been like this. My dear mother should have been able to depart this earth in serenity and peace, not forced to go through such a traumatic experience.
RTWT.

BOTTOM-LINE: NATIONALIZING HEALTHCARE IS NO PANACEA.

No comments: