"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Thursday, February 19, 2009

CNBC'S SANTELLI SPEAKS TRUTH TO POWER: THE BAILOUT SUCKED, AND THE FORECLOSURE PLAN SUCKS , TOO!


Watch for the Palin-Santelli 2012 Signs [Kathryn Jean Lopez]:

I've had a case of deja vu today.

I'm noticing the tone. I'm seeing the enthusiasm. And I'm digging out from the sheer volume of e-mails I've been getting today about that CNBC dude. The reaction to Rick Santelli's Chicago-trading-floor incident this morning echoes the emotional reaction my inbox had to Sarah Palin's convention speech this summer.

I make no endorsements. It's just an observation.

I think people are hungry for someone who is fed up with the way things are and who seem to believe in something enough to know there in an alternative worth fighting for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Authentic chaussure puma
chaussure sport
And chaussure nike shoes
Come here to have a look of our Wholesale Jeans
Many fashionMens Jeans ,eye-catching
Womens Jeans ,and special out standing
Blue Jeans ,you can spend less money on our
Discount Jeans but gain really fine jeans, absolutely a great bargain.
www.crazypurchase.com
China Wholesale
wholesale from china
buy products wholesale
China Wholesalers