We thought we would list what in our opinion were the most egregiously mis-reported stories over the last year:RWTW.
1. The US victory in Iraq
2. The Democrats’ involvement in the mortgage crisis
3. Barack Obama’s socialist vision for the US
4. ACORN/Project Vote/SEIU voter fraud
5. Mr. Obama’s international money machine
6. Obama’s Spiritual Mentor, Reverend Wright
7. The Chicago Machine, Rezko and Blagojevich
8. The excoriation of Sarah Palin
9. The cooling of global warming
10. Obama’s extended family
Tinfoil Bonus – Crashing the economy to elect Obama
It is a fact that once Mr. McCain began to pull ahead in the polls, Mr. Schumer started the run on banks (IndyMac) and then Mr. Reid undermined a crucial financial insurer (AIG).
If this, as well as the rise in oil prices, is found to have been contrived to get their candidates elected, this will be the story of the decade.
But only if some journalists bother to report it. Which is highly unlikely.
Friday, January 02, 2009
The Top 10 Misreported Stories Of 2008
SWEETNESS AND LIGHT: Top 10 Mis-Reported Stories Of 2008 - [SYNOPSIS - SEE POST FOR DETAILS]:
Posted by Reliapundit at 10:56 AM