The nation’s retail chains confirmed Thursday that they suffered one of the worst holiday shopping seasons in decades.
A day after suffering their worst losses in more than a month, stock markets headed lower as retail stores reported a bleak holiday shopping season.
A recession could last for years unless a stimulus plan is passed, Barack Obama plans to say in a speech today.News Analysis
Economists and politicians across the political spectrum say Congress should spend whatever it takes to rescue the economy.
- THIS NEGATIVE TRASH-TALK IS EXACTLY WHAT THE DEMS AND THE MSM DID TO IRAQ.
- ON A PARTISAN LEVEL, OUR DEFEAT IN IRAQ WAS BETTER FOR THEM SO THEY PUSHED DEFEAT DESPITE WHAT DEFEAT IN IRAQ WOULD HAVE MEANT IN THE GWOT.
- BUT IN IRAQ BUSH, AS CINC, WAS ABLE TO HOLD THE LINE AND WE WON, DESPITE THE CONSTANT DEM/MSM TRASH-TALK.
- NOW, OBAMA AND THE MSM ARE TRYING TO DO THE SAME THING VIS A VIS THE ECONOMY: SURE, WE'RE IN A TOUGH SPOT.
- BUT THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.
- EVEN TODAY THE USG REPORTED THAT INITIAL UNEMPLOYMENT FILINGS DECREASED AGAIN, AND ARE NOW AT A THREE-MONTH LOW.
- OBAMA AND THE MSM ARE CYNICALLY USING THE RECESSION TO PASS THEIR "STIMULUS" PACKAGE - WHICH IS A TROJAN HORSE FOR THEIR SOCIALIST AGENDA.
DON'T BE FOOLED!