"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Monday, October 13, 2008

BLOG TALK RADIO SILENCES "NO COMPROMISE WHEN IT COMES TO BEING RIGHT"




October 13, 2008


Read this and weep. Full information from Tracy of No Compromise When It Comes to Being Right:
Dear Listeners,

I scheduled a show with Attorney Phil Berg who has filed a lawsuit against Barack Obama for not being a US Citizen therefore he is an illegal alien.

My show was terminated at the beginning of the show. Why? The BTR assistant Director of Customer Relations, Shannon Dingee-Kramer stated that my show was, "racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, unreasonably violent, threatening, intimidating or harassing; 2. contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage BlogTalkRadio or any other person;

In other words, those who claim to be for free speech are afraid of it when they see it. It might offend someone and that's far more important to protect than the American Principle of exercising the flow of speech in the arena of public ideas.

So I am officially off the air until further notice thanks to the Obamunists and Islamists who support him!

I want to thank all of you for your faithfulness to my growing show.

Kindest regards,

Tracy
Additional information HERE.

2008: The Year of Silencing the Voices - as I've been squawking about since the first of the year.

RELIAPUNDIT ADDS: UNBEFREAKINLIEVABLE!

OBAMA'S THUGOCRACY IS ALREADY IN FULL SWING - AND HE HASN'T EVEN BEEN SWORN IN!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, Thanks for posting this an supporting me. I am hoping to get an attorney to help me. We have to stand up to this onslaught against our ability to speak our mind on whatever we want to talk about.

It's time we are louder and stronger then they are!

These people make me sick!

Always On Watch said...

This BTR nonsense must not stand!

Who's next if we let this stand?

Reliapundit said...

OBAMA'S THUGOCRACY IN FULL SWING - AND HE HASN'T EVEN BEEN SWORN IN!

Always On Watch said...

Reliapundit.
I won't be sleeping well tonight. This has stunned me!

Muly said...

On BTR you get what you pay for. Nothing. You're on the wrong radio station. You might want to check into LA Talk Radio. I think you can say whatever you want there.