"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

BIDEN ADMITS THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE PARTY FOR TRIAL LAWYERS AND UNIONS

JAWBONE-JOE BIDEN ACTUALLY SAID THIS TO A GATHERING OF TRIAL LAWYERS - VIA JPT/ABC - (VIA HOT AIR):
"There are two people -- you've heard me say it before -- two groups that stand between us and the barbarians at the gate," Biden said.

"It's you and organized labor. That's it. That is it. So, mark my words, mark my words, if we lose this election, you are going to continue to see a continuation of the onslaught on everything we care about. For real. For real. So, I'm not only thanking you for your help. I would think you're all absolutely brain-dead if you didn't help. And I mean it."
THIS IS TRULY AN AWESOME ADMISSION ON BIDEN'S PART - AND A CLASSIC "KINSEY GAFFE":
  • IF YOU'RE A BARBARIAN LIKE ME - AND THAT MEANS, ACCORDING TO JAWBONE-JOE, NOT IN A UNION AND NOT A TRIAL LAWYER, I SUGGEST YOU DON'T VOTE FOR OBAMA-BIDEN.
  • THE DEMOCRATS THINK MORE HIGHLY IF AND CARE MORE ABOUT TRIAL LAWYERS AND UNIONS THAN THE REST OF US.
WE MUST VOTE ACCORDINGLY.

No comments: