"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Friday, August 22, 2008

JORDAN AND HAMAS: TARGETING JERUSALEM

YES, JORDAN:
Jordan Threatens Israel Over Jerusalem

Earlier this week Jordan's King publicly embraced Hamas and today Jordan's Foreign Minister warned Israel's Ambassador against a planned archaeological dig in Jerusalem because:

"This would also lead to a new violent conflict in the Middle East because Jerusalem is a red line for Muslims and Arabs."
AND HAMAS:
Hamas Targets Jerusalem

A Turkish News site is reporting that Hamas has publicly declared a campaign to stop the spread of Judaism in Jerusalem.

Hamas's declaration comes in a week where there were reports that Jordan's King is likely to start formal relations with Hamas.

  • ISRAEL SHOULD TELL THE "KING" OF JORDAN TO STFU OR WHACK HIM.
  • AND THEY SHOULD ASSASSINATE ALL THE HAMAS LEADERSHIP - AND ASSAD WHILE THEY'RE AT IT.
  • SOUND ROUGH!?!? NOPE. THE OPPOSITE: IF THE ALLIES HAD WHACKED HITLER IN 1938, THEN WW2 WOULD'VE BEEN AVOIDED.
  • AND 50 MILLION SAVED.
  • WE ARE APPROACHING A SIMILAR JUNCTURE VIS A VIS IRAN, HAMAS, HIZBALLAH AND AL QAEDA.
  • THE SOONER WE GET WHAT IS INEVITABLE THE FEWER THE CASUALTIES AND THE LOWER THE COST.

3 comments:

ChenZhen said...

OT-

I saw this in your sidebar:

"THE ASTUTE BLOGGERS: "BANNED ON THE UPPER WEST-SIDE! AND AT LGF!"

What the heck does that mean?

Reliapundit said...

THE UWS IN NYC IS A HOTBED OF LEFTISM.

SOME BLOGS PUT THINGS ON THEIR SIDEBAR WHICH SAY BANNED IN CHINA OR BANNED IN INDONESIA.

SO...WHAT'S ON MY SIDEBAR... THIS IS A JOKE. BECAUSE THE UWS IS LIKE CHINA AND OTHER STATIST PLACES: THEY DON'T LIKE NON-CONFORMISTS.

I AM ACTUALLY BANNED AT LGF - LITTLE GREEN FOOTBALLS.

IT'S A LONG STORY: MANY ARE BANNED THERE.

ChenZhen said...

RE: LGF

Well, I did some searching, and I noticed that you did call Charles an "idiot" in one of your posts.

I'm pretty sure that I was banned for similar reasons, although my criticism was a little more nuanced.

So, welcome to the club. I was there for about a year and a half. If you feel like it, read my memoirs, which I wrote after I was shown the exit. I built it up to part 8 when I revealed my sockpuppet to the lizards and shared the first 7 parts with them. Charles was pissed; I had fun.

I will give CJ some credit, though. At least he didn't stoop to publishing my IP addy and info.