OBAMA'S PRESS SECRETARY.
WHAT' S HE EVER DONE TO MERIT SUSPICION?
THIS (CHICAGO SUN-TIMES):
Last year, Obama's Senate press secretary, Ben LaBolt, was the spokesman for the Brown campaign and roomed with de Vellis in an Ohio apartment. LaBolt only would echo the statement released by the Obama team: "The Obama campaign and its employees had no knowledge and had nothing to do with the creation of the ad."
De Vellis bragged about contributing to the official Obama Web site in a February e-mail: "I designed the MyBarackObama toolbox that is on the front page and all the sidebar pages." He even offered to take suggestions for improving the tools because he "can pass it along to the team."
Blue State Digital managing director Thomas Gensemer said de Vellis was writing about a software package, "MyBarackObama," that is part of its product line. "These are our assets," he said. He explained de Vellis' bragging as "we are a small company excited about having a new sexy client."
- DE VELLIS MADE THE INFAMOUS HILLARY/1984 AD. A CLEVER VIDEO MASH-UP.
- SUBSEQUENTLY THE OBAMA CAMPAIGN DENIED ANY KNOWLEDGE OR AFFILIATION WITH THE AD.
- BUT, LABOLT AND DEVELLIS WERE "ROOMIES".
- MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, LABOLT IS A LOOSE CANNON WHO HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH BOTH THE 1984 AD AND THE FORGED BIRTH CERTIFICATE?
- OR MAYBE THE OBAMA CAMPAIGN WAS DEEPLY INVOLVED IN BOTH AND JUST USED DE VELLIS AS A SCAPEGOAT?
- IN A WAY, THE FORGED BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS A "MASH UP" LIKE THE 1984 AD.
"I can confirm that that is Sen. Obama's birth certificate."WELL, THAT STATEMENT IS NOW ER ... UM, INOPERATIVE.
Ben LaBolt, an Obama campaign spokesman, to the Los Angeles Times.
- WHO AUTHORIZED LABOLT TO MAKE IT?
- WAS HE A DUPE?
- OR WAS HE PART OF THE FRAUD?
- LABOLT SEEMS TO BE THE FULCRUM OF BOTH "FORGERIES".
- I THINK THIS NEEDS TO THOROUGHLY EXAMINED.
- HE MIGHT BE THE CULPRIT... OR BECOME ONE OF THE FALL GUYS.