Mr. Obama congratulated his opponent at a Tuesday night rally in Evansville, Ind. But he also implicitly chided Mrs. Clinton for the negative tone of her attacks over the past week — and, tacitly, acknowledged his own missteps.IOW: THE BIG THREE ISSUES FOR HIM AND HIS SUPPORTERS ARE:
“It’s easy to get caught up in the distractions and the silliness and the tit-for-tat that consumes our politics, the bickering that none of us are entirely immune to,” he said. “That trivializes the profound issues — two wars, an economy in recession, a planet in peril.”
He added that Americans “believe that the challenges we face are bigger than the smallness of our politics.”
- two wars, [HE MEANS AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ - NOT THE GLOBAL JIHAD]
- an economy in recession, [IN WHICH UNEMPLOYMENT IS LOWER THAN IN 1996 AND THE STOCK MARKET IS FLAT]
- a planet in peril [EVEN THOUGH 2007 WAS THE COLDEST IN DECADES AND THE WORLD HASN'T WARMED SINCE 2001]
- WE ARE WINNING BOTH WARS.
- WE ARE NOT IN A RECESSION, AND IF ONE OCCURS IT WILL PROBABLY BE SHORT, AND SHALLOW.
- AND AGW IS BULLSHIT.
JUST LIKE OBAMA AND THE LEFT. AND THE DEMOCRATS:
ALL THEY HAVE IS A FAULTY DIAGNOSIS AND A BAD PRESCRIPTION