"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

BARACK ADMITS HE LIED FOUR DAYS AGO

On March 15th, I reported that Barack [middle name redacted] Obama's March 14th HuffingtonPost article contained this baldfaced lie:
The statements that Rev. Wright made that are the cause of this controversy were not statements I personally heard him preach while I sat in the pews of Trinity or heard him utter in private conversation.
This morning, in Philadelphia, Senator Obama changed his story, and confirmed my assessment that his initial response to this crisis was to lie:
Did I ever hear him make remarks that could be considered controversial while I sat in church? Yes.
And note that Barack [middle name redacted] Obama doesn't confirm that he thinks Wright's over the top racism is controversial, just that it "could be considered controversial."

He continues to defend and excuse an anti-American, anti-white, anti-Semitic hatemonger.

So just whom did he decide to condemn and cast aside in this historic speech?

His grandmother.
I can no more disown him than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother – a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe.
Barack [middle name redacted] Obama is a man who condones 20 years of racist hate from a twisted ideologue who publicly proclaimed that anti-American hatred and taught it to a congregation of thousands of people, but humiliates his own grandmother for private comments in front of a national audience -- in the pursuit of his own ambition.

Obama is a liar, a coward, a cad, and a fraud.

No comments: