"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Sunday, January 06, 2008

WESTERN OFFICIAL PRIVY TO BHUTTO DEATH DATA: "SHE WAS KILLED BY BOMB, NOT BULLETS"

UK GUARDIAN:
A Western official with extensive security expertise in Pakistan said he believed 'conclusively' that Bhutto was killed by the blast from the bomb and not by an assassin's bullet. 'I do know the shots didn't hit her. The Interior Ministry allowed me to be party to photos and other materials that showed it wasn't a bullet.'

He said all the evidence supported the Pakistani government's original - hotly contested - assertion that Bhutto died from a violent blow to the head caused by the suicide blast as she ducked into her vehicle. Film showing her headscarf lifting up after the shooting was caused by her attempt to quickly retreat into the car, he said.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WROTE AS SOON AS I SAW THE VIDEO - ONE WEEK AGO.

EXCERPT:
I watched it several times.

I don't see any bullets enter or exit Bhutto.

I have seen other videos of people being shot and in them I always saw the bullet exit with flesh and blood. This is the case with the famous Zapruder film: you can see Kennedy's head get blown up/blown off/blown to pieces - after all, the bullet doesn't hangout in side the body of the victim: it enters and exits, VIOLENTLY! It's bloody.

There's no blood in this Bhutto video. I think it proves that the shooter missed. ...

* If you watch CAREFULLY, you can see that she FIRST moves her right arm back, off the roof of the vehicle as if to attempt to get back into the safety of her armored vehicle before she is hit.

* If she had already been hit in the head or neck the arms would've flailed up and away or to the wound, reflexively.

* She is obviously attempting to get back down-and-into her vehicle.

* THE BOMB GOES OFF BEFORE HER HEAD IS BACK UNDER THE ROOF.
* That's when the bomb exploded.

* THE BLAST OF THE BOMB PROBABLY DROVE HER HEAD DOWN AND INTO THE SUNROOF LEVER, JUST AS THE PAKISTAN AUTHORITIES SAID.

Watch it yourself.

Watch her VOLUNTARILY move her arm FIRST - as if cogently trying to duck back into the vehicle. This is not what a person shot on the head and neck does.

END OF STORY.
AND I WAS ALONE IN MY ANALYSIS.

NO ONE AT THE BBC, ABC, NBC, UK CHANNEL 4, CNN, FOX- NO ONE IN THE MSM AND NOT A SINGLE BLOGGER AGREED WITH ME.

AND I NEVER RETRACTED IT OR BUDGED A BIT.

  • I DIDN'T LOOK AT THE VIDEO THROUGH THE LENS OF THE MSM;
  • I LET MY OWN EYES AND MY OWN MIND ANALYZE IT.
  • AND I STOOD BY WHAT MY OWN EYES TOLD ME.
  • AND I WAS ALONE IN THE BLOGOSPHERE AND THE MSM.
  • I ALONE WAS NOT CAUGHT UP IN THE MSM'S AND THE PPP'S ANTI-MUSHARRAF MANIA.
  • NOW I AM COMPLETELY VINDICATED.

THIS IS MORE PROOF THAT THE ASTUTE BLOGGERS IS THE BEST IN INDEPENDENT AND HARD-HITTING ANALYSIS.

WE DON'T FOLLOW THE PACK; WE LEAD.

  • SPREAD THE WORD.
  • BLOGROLL US.
  • READ US EVERYDAY.
  • HEY: WHY NOT TWICE A DAY!?

No comments: