"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sound Bites From Last Night in NH

The Republicans:

Giuliani
The biggest issue is Islamofascism, and I can best deal with it.

Huckabee
I never said any of the things I said.

MCCain
The amnesty for illegals I was for was not amnesty.

Paul
We should dig a deep hole, pull back all Americans from everywhere, and all jump in.

Romney
I’m the only one who turned around businesses, the Olympics, and the state of Massachusetts.

Thompson
I’m the only true conservative here, and I will apply those principles as president.

The Democrats:

Clinton
I spent 35 years pulling Bill’s chestnuts out of the fire, so I’m best qualified.

Edwards
I will destroy the American drug industry even though it has given us all these miracle drugs.

Obama
I don’t get specific about anything, but, although I opposed Iraq, I will invade Pakistan.

Richardson
It’s not my fault.

2 comments:

Mark Harvey aka Snooper said...

ROFLMAO!! I GOTTA steal this one!!

Dionne said...

I love it!!! I may have to reference this on the radio show tomorrow.