"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

IT AIN'T OVER TILL IT'S OVER: Mitt is still IT!

In this cycle, Mitt is conservatism's last chance.

I hope he stays in.

I'm gonna write him a big check.

I want him to kick McCain's LIBERAL ass all over the freakin' nation on Super-duper Tuesday.

I don't want a ballot on the Fall with TWO LIBS: McCain and any Dem.

If that happens I WILL NOT VOTE. I WILL STAY HOME.

You listening GOP!?

Florida is NOT a typical GOP state: it is WAY too liberal: Martinez and Crist are both open borders guys; HECK, they even believe in AGW! Their machine gave McCain the win. It's that simple. The same machine which made the backroom immigration deal - and then tried to ram it sown our throats.

It's time for RUSH LIMBAUGH to get off his fat ass and endorse Mitt. Mark Levin, too. And Laura Ingraham and Sean Hannity and Michelle Malkin and Bill O'Reilly.

If they don't then they are PHONY CONSERVATIVES.
And LOU DOBBS should endorse Mitt too - or he is just am ANTI-SHAMNESTY phony.

BTW: I AM SERIOUS: I WILL NOT VOTE FOR MCCAIN.

I'd rather President Obama destroyed the world - without my help, then play a part in it's destruction by helping McCain destroy it.

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MCCAIN AND HILARY OR EDWARDS OR OBAMA. THEY ALL SUCK, BIGTIME. They're all BIG GOVERNMENT, anti-Big Pharma, HIGH INCOME TAX, AGW CARBON TAX Lefties.

I refuse to be a part of it.

1 comment:

Aurora said...

Nice rant, RP. I've linked to three of your posts. Cheers.