"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Saturday, December 08, 2007

A WHOLE NEW MEANING TO THE TERM "JUNK FOOD": MAN SUING OVER CONDOM IN WHOPPER

SKY NEWS:
A 24-year-old American man is suing a Burger King restaurant - claiming he found a condom in his Whopper.

Van Miguel Hartless alleges he bit into the burger and found the unwrapped contraceptive under a piece of lettuce.

"My third bite into the burger, it was just a foreign taste," he said. "It was a very sour, bitter sort of taste. It almost had a numbing sensation.

"As I went to bite down a little harder, I felt a rubber grind in between my teeth. I saw it half in my mouth, half hanging out.

..."It was an immediate sick-to-my-stomach type of thing."

... He is seeking unspecified damages from the fast food restaurant in Rutland, Vermont.
YUCH. WAS IT USED?!?!? EYUCH.

No comments: